Monday, August 22, 2016

Hello from the MTC

I am currently typing on a keyboard without paint on the keys, so I won't be able to type much in the short time I have. The MTC is great, I am in a trio with Elders Barker and Harding. There are seven elders going to Sweden and seven sisters going to Sweden, which I thought was quite interesting. I am loving the times I've had in my classes, especially the time spent in my "homeroom" where we are learning Swedish. It really moves quite fast in the moment, but like molasses in retrospect. Tomorrow we get the opportunity to teach our first "investigator" in Swedish, so that should go great. Our plan is to have them read a scripture about how God is love, then tell them pre-written statements about how much God loves them. Not much of a lesson, but it'll do. My branch president it pretty awesome, he lives in Lehi and is a pathologist. The hardest part so far has been the language, but a close second is trying to eat all my breakfast or lunch the same speed as my companions. With my retainers, it's quite the endeavor.

Love,
Aldste Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment