Monday, February 27, 2017

Another week in the life of a Sweden Stockholm Missionary

Like, this whole mission thing is the best. I get to wake up after getting sufficient sleep, study the Good Word of God, have a party on the streets of Göteborg with my boy Elder Cluff, eat a ham and mustard sandwich, teach a bunch of Persians, Arabs, Swedes, and Africans (but not the Eritreans or Somalians, they don't like us) (and we mostly teach Persians), come home and eat meatballs and pasta covered in some flavored sour cream thing, then knock some doors, come home and eat Marabou then go to bed. What a life. Swedish is a blast, Persian is fun to learn, being a YSA missionary is still lame, I'm still loosing weight, I've definitely read Jesus the Christ multiple times, had some bad hang nails, loving the rain, wishing is were snow as well, still very confused why I didn't have a white Christmas, ya, it's a party. 
Lets see, ya, it was a pretty standard week for me. I'll attach some pictures of standard Göteborg suburb fields. Notice the golden color in the first two, that was the sun. That existed for a day. That was strange. Most every other day is like the third picture, slightly foggy and or raining. It's a party, reminds me of Oregon. 

Sorry it's short, but it's all I got! We have mission tour from President Kearon (European Area President) this Wednesday, so that should be a blast!

MVH
Äldste Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment