Monday, July 17, 2017

As every six weeks leads to transfer calls, and I've been in Västra Frölunda for six months which is the longest people stay in an area in this mission, it was no surprise to me to find out that I will be transferring this week. However what was a surprise was to find out that I will be leaving Västra Frölunda (3rd largest ward in Sweden) and, after serving in Lund as well (in the top 10 largest wards in Sweden), I will be going to Handen (the largest ward in Sweden). That will be super fun, but I think the who mission thinks I'm a princess missionary because I haven't gone to any small wards or branches yet. I'm super exited though, Handen is a great ward and they just got a new chapel that was dedicated while I was in the MTC and the apartment is roughly 20 minutes from the temple, it'll be awesome.

However, that does mean that it's time to leave Västra Frölunda which is sad. I've become good friends with a lot of people here and have seen a lot of really good things happen in the ward.

Something else that is super cool is I got to travel to Stockholm this week for a special training from President Youngberg that was way good. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Stockholm from that because I left the phone in VF but the training was super good. President Youngberg has a very big focus on following the Spirit which I think is super good and he is full of much wisdom and knowlege. And his wife Sister Youngberg makes some amazing cookies and pulled pork and is equally filled with much wisdom and knowledge. I love them both.

Anyways, we have to pack (Elder Harrell is transferring to Uppsala so we both have to pack and we have to make a transfer report and actually clean our apartment, it's rough) so I gotta head now. Love ya!
Elder Wilson

3120: That is Leo Söderberg borrowing my name tag. He's on his way soon the the Denver Colorado mission and he's an amazing person.

3128: Leos dad and amazing beard

No comments:

Post a Comment