Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Good old Familjen Polethu :)

This week was a great one! Life as normal as a Sweden Stockholm Missionary :)

Found this ancient Bible in our church, from the 1800's (possibly). It was litterally like holding a piece of history, and the Swedish was so old! Swedish has changed so much so fast, the text here isn't even the same language. The S's and K's also look like F's, it uses W's instead of V's, it's super epic. The cover is made of wood. 

We also visited the Polethus again, I love that family! Their oldest son died his hair blond, and it's something special alright. He's obsessed with Elder Prososkis hair, so he also asked us to curl it for him. I got a few pictures, and started filming it, but then the youngest daughter got super defensive and wanted to be the one getting filmed, so I did that too :)

Other than that, I also gave a talk in church! I talked about faith, and how awesome it is. Lots of scriptures were used, lots of stories were told, lots of testimony was born, and lots of Cambodians slept. You win some, you loose some.

But the highlight, Zone Conference! The Sweden Stockholm Mission has been selected as one of two missions out side of the US and Canada to get the churches new technology program for missionaries, so we watched training for a long time. But it was so epic! I'm very exited to get new phones and be able to use Facebook to help my investigators, and I love Elder Bednar!

I'll attach some pictures now :)

Ha det gott!

Äldste Wilson


No comments:

Post a Comment