Friday, December 30, 2016

Don't really know what to put here...

Well, I feel as though we have just been talking, so I don't really know what I should write about. Lets see...
Between Skype and now I have eaten more chocolate, watched Despicable Me 2, made a grilled cheese sandwich, did my laundry, gloomily walked in some rain because anywhere else in Sweden that rain was snow, and watched a super intense church video in which Moroni dies before he buries the golden plates. Bonus points to anyone who can tell me the name of that video.

What else...

I don't really have any more pictures this week. Well, so as not to be empty handed I guess I can give you all a picture we took of the buss stop times just outside our apartment. Not sure why, but something useless is better than nothing at all, eller hur?

But ya, I really can't think of anything else I could say now. Christmas food is awesomely yummy. Pi is a super useful number. Taylor series are also super nice to have. Ever wonder what Daniel was doing when Shadrak, Meshak, and Abed-nago were punished for not worshiping King Nebbachenesser? I have. My companions brother got a pet pig. That's weird. I've had Stockholm Syndrome stuck in my head for a very long time. Scatter Sunshine is a very good hymn. Unfortunately it doesn't exist in the Swedish hymnbook. Some Swedish translations of hymns are strange. Some traditional Swedish foods are super good. Julmust is amazing. I really like pictures of Jesus, especially the ones in the Gospel Art Book. I'm almost out of Lubriderm. My jacket is a little wet right now, and my lip itches a bit. I heard once that if you make a sentence out of 14 words, you are the first person to have said that sentence, but I'm not sure I believe that.

Haikus are quite fun
But sometimes have strange endings
Refrigerator

Check out this cookie my companion decorated

Thththththats all, Folks!

Äldste Wilson

1 comment:

  1. Hey McKay... I've been trying to respond to your blog and haven't so far been able to. But! I'm trying again. I have so enjoyed reading your comments. What a fun guy you are! I love your sense of humor, and to think you make great rolls for dinner, too. Nick is taking care of that in you absence. Hugs! Lets see if this one works! Love Grandma Franklin

    ReplyDelete