Monday, January 23, 2017

Well, it's been a while. My last two emails have been a little sub-par, so I'll try to make this one better. Where to begin...

The Tri-Pan is super fun, I've had six companions over my four transfers. I know what's up with the Tri-Pan. It's actually super nice to be in a trio. We contact a lot more in less time, we can visit single ladies, we can afford to buy nice food, I like it.

While we're talking about food, I really like Swedish food. The pastries here are super good, lots of buttery breads with jam and chocolate, and they eat jam with meat, and they put french fries on pizza, and life just tastes super yummy. Unfortunately there is nothing hot. Even the Sriracha sauce is watered down or something. 

This Saturday Lund had a baptism! Kind of. There's a divorced family with an unbaptized nine year old daughter, and this week she got baptized, so technically she's a convert baptism. But ya, her baptism was super cool though. And the fika afterwards was super good.

Something I would like to change about my area now is the weather. There is no snow. That makes me sad. The weather has been a solid 4 Celsius all week and a little foggy, sometimes a little windy, I mean, can't I have snow? Is that to much to ask? My first winter without snow is my first winter in Sweden? Isn't that a little backwards?

Now for pictures, 

 Chillin' like a villain with my comps lightsaber in my jedi-robe bath robe.

 On our way home from the Röndahls after some amazing 
                                                                                 Swedish food


















 Malmö/Lund district

 A giant lamp in Malmö
On our way home from the Röndahls after some amazing  Swedish food.                                                 













A giant tower in Kavlinge.  It's in a residential neighborhood on a 
normal sized lot, with normal sized houses next                                                                              to it.




Sometimes the need for sleep is undeniable

 Some weird squirrel-human-something architecture in the Cathedral in Lund. I would feel bad about taking pictures of other religions places of worship, but the Cathedral rents out as a night club so I didn't feel that bad.



   
  I don't normally look in the mirror, but when I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment