Monday, May 15, 2017

Well, I feel as though it was just yesterday

Family, it's been a long time. Not. I'll keep this one short because we have just talked, but I'll send in some pictures.

This week was good, lots of work, som vanligt. 

Now for the pictures!

2564: the new mission cars
2583: The view out of the apartment I was skyping out of

Well, that's about it. Love ya!

Äldste Wilson

ps. when dad asked me to bear my testimony in Swedish I said "I agree with what sister Smith said about the BOM, and I could say whatever now, so I'll talk about my favorite cheese" so then I talked about my favorite cheese a bit, said some more stuff about the BOM, then closed. He he, it'll be fun once I'm back home with my mission buddies and literally no one understands what we're saying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment