Sunday, December 17, 2017

To all who read this,

Much apologies, but this week is going to be a shorter one! Just know that I'm doing great! It's snowing a bit over here, but not really sticking, I want it to stick more.

This week we did have work overs with the Elders on Gotland, so that was a party! They came here for two days (so I could have a day with each one) and we partied hard. By that, I mean we contacted a ton of people on the streets, taught some great lessons, ate some tasty food at members houses, and made banana bread for district meeting. It's not often Visby is here for district meeting, so you gotta make something special, ya know?

Thought from the Book of Mormon;

Read 2 Nephi 28:20-32 and think "How has the Devil tried to get me?" This section of scripture describes just some of the ways "the devil cheateth [our] souls, and leadeth [us] away carefully down to hell." 

Have a great Saint Lucia day! (Wikipedia can explain better than I, for I do not really know why Sweden celebrates Saint Lucia)

Elder Wilson

Pictures:
Visby work overs!
Our new hair cuts
Those of you who have missed my tongue


No comments:

Post a Comment