Friday, December 22, 2017

Check out my pepper cakes house!

This week was amazing! So many fun things, and a good amount of teaching, it's been great!

For one, Elder Rasmussen and I made pepparkakshus (litterally pepper cakes house, but actually gingerbread house) with a member family! Not going to brag or anything, but it was super good. Like, super good.

Also, this week we had Christmas zone conference, and it was amazing! President Youngberg is a very inspired and dedicated man, he put on a great conference for us! We also got to watch It's A Wonderful Life, then Sister Youngberg read us the book about the Carpenter named Jonny Cloony or something like that, it was super! I almost felt at home with some of my best friends.

Speaking of best friends, for the first time since the MTC (around 15 months ago) I saw one of my MTC comps, Elder Barker! Not only that, but Elder Harden was also there, the tripan was back! AND... Elder Harden has some second cousins in the Handen ward (actually the members I made the pepper cakes house at) and President Youngberg gave us three permission to do a cross-zone splits and run over and visit them before zone conference! Super crazy, all three of us running around Handen and speaking Swedish with cousins, it was unbelievable.
For those of you who haven't read the First Presidency message for December yet, do it now! It's super good, I'd encourage you all to ask yourselves how you're waiting for the coming of Christ.

Love,
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment