Monday, January 1, 2018

Transfer calls!

To start it off, we got transfer calls, and I'll be moving up in the mission! Litterally, I'm going up to Norrland. My new area is called Örnsköldsvik, so it'll be quite the change for me! My current companion, Elder Rasmussen, came to Handen from Övik so he's already told me all about the 15 members there, quite a change from the 150 members here in Handens ward. I do look forward to it though, I've heard great things about the small-branch vibe, and it's cold and snow-ie up there. Also, my companion is an Elder from Lone Peak High, so that'll be cool to serve with him!

However, I don't have to much time :( Lots of stuff has to be done before I transfer. But a story I wish to share:

This past week I've read the entire Book of Mormon. Our mission president asked us to do so between Christmas and New Years, and gave us extra time during the day to do so. This time though I learned a LOT of info, a good deal of which was informational (better understanding of Chronology, better grasp on the Culture, ext.), but more importantly, I gained an even stronger testimony that the Book of Mormon is truly the Word of God. The teachings of Christ that exist in the Book of Mormon are amazing, and can bring someone closer to God and give them more happiness than they thought possible. I know that because I've experienced it personally and seen it in others.

That's about all I got now!

Hejdå!

Äldste Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment