Friday, January 19, 2018

Yay for winter!

I'm finally experiencing a good Swedish winter! It's amazing! I love how cold it get up here, and the humidity is only helping! This week was the coldest I've seen in Sweden, (only -21 C, so around -5 F?) but because of the humidity everything was frozen. It was a little unfortunate when the car doors were frozen shut in the morning, but I took a super cool video when we were driving up to Umeå for district meeting. Literally everything was white. The video doesn't show it that well, because as soon as I took out the phone we got to a spot with green trees every now and again, but literally everything was completely white. I love it though!

The work in Ö-vik is also going amazing! We have the perfect set up to get stuff done: a small branch that loves the missionaries, a city square (type of thing, in Swedish it's called stan but they don't really exist in the US) with plenty of nice people to contact, and tracting for days! We're getting stuff happening, and the beastly qualities of Elder Prososki sure help! He's a great companion, very social and willing to get out and talk to people.

This week though, we did so much! I love it all. The work in Sweden is the best, nothing tastes better than the sweet dessert of new investigators for the branch after the cold bitterness of rejection. And we're getting lots of desserts.

We also had splits with the ZLs, and I was with Elder Bringhurst! He's from my MTC group, and he's the best. Totally Idahos best actor, he's already written a musical and it'll make Broadway some day.

That's all I got time for now! Have a great week, allihoppa!

Äldste Wilson

2806: splits pics!
2796: Could be in a Hyundai commercial
3277: Gotta love these Congo-men! And no, he had no idea what Salt Lake City is.
3272: Elder Prososki and Sovann trying the glasses look
3274: Elder Prososki and Sovann still trying to look cool, but not understanding that you need to be like me to accomplish that.
3245: Gotta love a good Swedish sunset. This picture was taken at 14:57, the sun's staying up later and later! Yay!
3249: The view outside my window. The picture's not that good though, you can't really see the bay in it.






No comments:

Post a Comment