Monday, January 1, 2018




Seeing as we just talked, I thought to just send pictures today and explain them :)

9907: The mission decided to allow finely groomed moustaches

9917: I think this was the first time I saw the Sun in all it's glory (no clouds, not rising or setting, and I'm not inside) for over a month

9920: Swedish Pepparkakor done right, with Swedish Milk.

9926: Or, for a more breakfast-y version, through them in your Pumpkin Spice Quaker Oats :P

9935: But you gotta be careful, if you eat pepparkakor to much and save the boxes it comes in, you end up with a tower that goes over your waste. 

Merry Christmas!

It was super cool to get to see all of my godchildren, thanks for joining in the call Brooke, Sam, Meghan, and Tony!

Ellie and Covey, I have high expectations for when I get home...

Taylor, you're not off the hook either...

Iallafall, ha ett gott nytt år!

Äldste Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment