Thursday, February 15, 2018

This week we got transfer calls, and my entire district is staying the same! However, this transfer is an important one because the Sisters that entered the MTC with me are going home this Tuesday! So sad! All six of them have done great work in Sweden, they are great examples to me of dedicated service and sacrificing for the Lord.

But up here in Örnsköldsvik the work goes forwards! We've been working hard, the Lord is blessing us. This Sunday was the first time an investigator came to church in at least 4.5 months, probably closer to 9 months. But my man Alf came and participated in class more than the other 7 members who came that week :)










​Left to right: Sister Heaps, Botchway, Cappuccio, Gow, Elder Wilson, Malone, Harrell

It's also semlor season in Sweden, and those are my favorite desserts ever! I'll attach a picture of the district eating them after district meeting, then the one I just ate. A semla is a sweet bun with almond cream and whipped cream sandwiched in the middle, and the traditional way to eat them is in a deep plate drowned in warm milk. Yummm, I could eat 3 more if I had the money for it!


3373- Disection of a Semla
3330- The district and our Semlor
3328- Elder Prososki making his favorite, Haluushka (?) a traditional Polish dish. Fried cabbage, noodles, and more Paprika then you'd think acceptable. 





No comments:

Post a Comment