Thursday, June 21, 2018

Today is day one of the end. The first day of my last transfer.

Anyways, on to the important things. Life this week was super good! Elder Beveridge is leaving me to go to Täby and become AP! That means both the APs have been my companions previously, so I can all the favors I want :^) kidding. It doesn't work that way.

Last week Elder Beveridge and I had an eating contest in which we both ate two pizzas and a liter of ice cream, and I lost ;.^(

We also had splits with Skellefteå and I was with Elder Lewis, he's awesome! Super good guy. We had a fun time and got a ton of potential investigators!

Honestly I don't really like writing email, so I'll probably be making these emails shorter and add more pictures, because that is faster and you probably like it more anyways. Should have done this faster.

Well, have a great day! And week!

Elder Wilson​








No comments:

Post a Comment