Monday, June 11, 2018

















This week was great through!!! We had zone conference, interviews with President Youngberg, and I was able to see Elder Harden again! Also a quick update from last week for everyone who didn't get my email, we did splits with övik so I was able to return back to övik with Elder hansen! It was just like good times, made me happy :) I've also gone on a bike ride which was beautiful, listen to a bagpipe concert put on by a member in the biggest library in Umeå, find lots of new people to teach, eat some tasty member meals, and play some soccer with a big mixture of a few Swedes and Africans and a TON of Persians! I love mixed cultures, good stuff :) I also still suck at soccer :(

I'll send lots of pictures though!

Mycket kärlek,
Äldste Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment