Sunday, May 27, 2018

That Umeå grind { ;^p]







This week was amazing! Last Monday I was able to fly down the Stockholm for the mission leadership council meeting on Tuesday, then after the meeting and for Wednesday I was in Stockholm doing workover with one of my MTC companions, Elder Harden! That was a total party, we got so much work done and I learned a ton! It was so crazy to be able to converse with him in Swedish and think about the first day we had in the MTC... lots of improvement has been made. 

Other than that, I love Umeå! The branch is largerish and it's super nice to be in a bigger city, and everything is green! I love it here, I don't want to go home. The weather is perfect, around 18 C every day and sunny or rainy, slight breeze, TONS of sun, life is just a party. I love being able to testify of the Book of Mormon, I love that book. Anyone who has read it and given it a real chance cannot deny the truth of the book, the spirit testifies to every open heart. There are some really awesome members here and I totally love them, they've gone through quite a bit to be where they are with their testimonies but they have only been made stronger because of it. 

Until next week!

Äldste Wilson

ps, that picture of my companion and another missionary was taken in Stockholm after 9:00 pm, even though it looks like it was taken at noon. That's me in the blue exercise cloths, I'm so white!

No comments:

Post a Comment