Thursday, July 19, 2018

God Bless America!








Sorry I missed the 4th, we tried to celebrate the best we could but it just wasn't the same without fireworks or some proper american food.

This week was a good one though! We worked hard and were able to see lots of good things happen! I'm going to miss Sweden once I get home. I was able to work with Elder Steele on splits and we did some good finding and teaching.

We also got permission to watch the world cup match of Sweden vs. England! That was super fun, even though we lost. We did get some flags though, so that was a plus! And I found a reindeer sucker which tasted pretty bad but hey, it's never to early to celebrate Christmas!

Sorry this email is a little scrambled, but here's some pictures.

Love ya,

Äldste Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment