Tuesday, July 24, 2018

One week more...



Dear family and friends,

I am doing super well and love Sweden and my area and my companion and the work a ton. Unfortunately, I have around 0 desire to write emails about it now. As such, here is the testimony that I wrote for my sister who asked for it. 

I know that Jesus Christ and God appeared to Joseph Smith and directed him to prepare himself to restore the church and serve as a prophet. I know that he was led to the Book of Mormon and translated it through the power of God. I know that Peter, James, and John, and John the Baptist, and Moses, Elias, and other ancient prophets appeared to Joseph Smith to give him the powers and authorities needed to restore the complete Church of Christ. I know that as part of the restored gospel everyone will have the chance to hear the good news of God, and I know that it's our responsibility as those who have been warned to warn our neighbors, our families, our co-workers, and anyone else we may know. The truths restored by Joseph Smith testify of the divinity of Christ are sweet and most precious above all other knowledge, as they teach us of the individual love God has for each of us individually. God knows and loves me. God knows and loves you. We are all children to God. Those who read in and pray about the Book of Mormon will recieve a testimony of these truths. I have loved my time in Sweden and I know God has a plan for the church here, in this det utvalda landet. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment