Monday, March 27, 2017

More 4 of 216 Print all In new window So we were in a jungle this week...

Göteborg has a museum with a four-story rain forest in it, and we went to that last p-day, and it really grew my gratitude. My gratitude for not being in Colombia, Mexico, Brazil, the such. It was like 90 degrees and super humid and there were birds flying around all over and a real sloth (and a fake sloth for picture purposes) and a couple iguanas, it was pretty crazy. I'll take my cold winters and lack of sun over having to proselyte in that any day.They also had a fish tank thing and a massive saw-tooth shark parked himself on top of the tunnel thing so we got some cool pictures, he kinda looks like that skin-person from Doctor Who (Cassandra?). And they had a snake called "deathsnake". Sounds pretty sketch.

Hey, what's up with buying the nice cars after I leave? And all the trips to Arazona and Texas, couldn't that have been accelerated a year?
Naw, it's fine. I got all the godis I could ever want.

As for General Conference, oh, I'm so exited. It'll the best, I love conference. I'm exited for Elder Renlund to speak, because I'm in his childhood ward so that's pretty cool. He actually helped to build the chapel I'm sitting in right now! Well, I'm in the family history center now, not the chapel, but you understand.

Nick, happy birthday

Now, a quick note to all you who like sending me stuff about planting seeds. You see, as a missionary I have been called as a Harvester, not a planter. Missionary work needs planters though, and if its not the full time missionaries, who is that? The Members. So here's the thing, maybe I'm not "harvesting" like they do in South America, but I don't care. I may have been assigned to a part of the field with more tares than wheat, but if I don't harvest my square who will? Besides, for those of you that have read "how to be a successful missionary" to be successful I have to committed to find, teach, and baptize, not baptize thousands. So for anyone that feels pity for Elder Wilson, there's no need. If anything, pity the Swedish Members for having the truth but not wanting to share it with their friends. So ya, pray for me and all, I really do appreciate it, but also pray for the Swedish Members that they can man up and bring friends to church. 

Anyways, time for pictures. I got a lot from the Jungle. Also the longer film is a member that likes to give us språk lessons but spends the entire time only having us read stuff then correcting our pronunciation, so we mess with him a bit. In the video I said a word super skånish and he says I sound like a feminist french man, so that's pretty hilarious.

MVH
Äldste Wilson






No comments:

Post a Comment