Monday, March 20, 2017

Oh, this week was a party. Just as always, I love it. Oh, so good. I gave in and got a Karl Frazer Samlliaakkii chocolate bar, oh, so good. Finnish chocolate filled with Salt Lakrits cream. Oh, so good. 

Emma, Elder Cluff does not have any younger brothers your age, but he does have a sister in the 14 year old range...

Oh, I'm so exited for Conference. I love it so much, especially Conference in the 70's. Bruce R. McConkie, what a man. LeGrand Richards, he knows his bible. I highly recommend The Purifying Power of Gethsemane (watch it, don't read it) (actually from 1985, but Elder McConkies last talk so super good) and The Simplicity in Chirst (1976). I know a good amount of RM's get my email, any suggestions?
Lets see, life goes on as a Sweden Stockholm Missionary.We do a good amount of contacting on the streets, that's a party. Unfortunately it's started to warm up, which means that a certain gender of people are starting to take off clothes, making for some very awkward contacts. But ya, life goes on. Whatcha gunna do, stop missionarying? See if that helps anyone.

Now, for the pictures!
2182: Dinner with the elder couple the Watsons! They're super nice :)

2190: Saint Patricks in Göteborg, definitely a lot of drunken three legged races on our contacting street :(

2173: Straight out of Alpine


No comments:

Post a Comment