Monday, March 13, 2017

This may be a surprise, but I don't have a lot of time again..

Ya, we've been busy this week, and don't have to much time right now. But ya, also once again I don't have the ability to send pictures, so I guess that'll have to wait another week. But ya, transfer calls came and I'm staying here in Västra Frölunda with Elder Cluff, and he's a total boss. The man's 5´ 10" and played starting basketball for Broken Arrow (something like the 4th largest high school in the nation) because he could dunk or something like that. I guess I can attach a picture someone else took then emailed to me, it's from when President Kearon came and spoke to us so they pulled Malmö up to Göteborg so a lot of missionaries from my group were there for that and we took a picture together. ​



Other than that, the work is going super well. I love Sweden. This transfer Elder Cluff and I made some "transfer laws", one of which is to eat healthy and do all 30 minutes of actual exercise in the morning every morning, so I had to swear off Marabou :( But life still goes on.

I guess for those of you who wish to pray for our investigators (Dad), I can send a list of first names of the few select for ya: Daniel Kristian Mehdi Ben Klaes-Göran Samuel Sam and Ellen. It'll be appreciated.

Ya, I don't really know what else to talk about, so I may as well end. 

Love ya, 
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment