Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Beloved family and friends! This week has been a great one, full of much gratitude, bread, butter, and bulgur! I'm in a good mood today, so expect lots of exclamation marks! However, I will also keep this email short! Don't want to take to much time!

Lets see, what happened this week...

For one, I made some banana bread that I was going to take to district meeting to welcome a new Sister to Sweden, and while the bread did make it to district meeting it was unfortunately in a partially digested state in both my and Elder Rasmussens stomachs. I had made two loafs...!!!

Oh well, it was also thanksgiving that day.

Well, may as well make a list of stuff I'm greatfull for!

Agency!
The Book of Mormon!
My body!
A God who still communicates with us through Prophets!
Spell check!
Being a missionary!
Being in Sweden!
Being in Handen!
Crème Fraiche!
All the cool members here in Handen!
10 kronor Baguettes at Willies!
The Plan of Salvation!
A Family who could put up with High School Elder Wilson 😛!
Pepparkakor!
My Companions, past present and future!
And much more! However, I don't have the time to go through them all!

Pictures though! The Bulgur Bowl of the Week is... the pesto feta cheese bowl! Complete with a picture set up similar to that presented by Elder Stevenson in his conference talk this recent session. And, the new district!

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment