Monday, November 20, 2017

To start this off, we got transfer calls this week! I will be... Staying with Elder Rasmussen! Yay! This next transfer goes all the way through January, so it'll be staying in Handen for Christmas! That'll be fun, they're lots of great members here. It also means I will have spent 1 consecutive year of my mission in two of Swedens biggest 3 wards. Blessings :)

Well, I'll keep this one shorter though and send lots of pictures. You see, I've been thinking a lot about work and recently found this in 2nd Nephi 5: " And it came to pass that I, Nephi, did cause my people to be industrious, and to labor with their hands." then later in the chapter, "And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." If you're not working hard, you're not progressing. If you're not progressing, you cannot be happy. Work hard, be happy. Love the Lord and obey with exactness. Gird up your loins like a man, lengthen your strides.

Have a great week!

Elder Wilson

I've decided to show both teeth from now on in pictures, it just makes you look happier.

This principle in action being demonstrated with two of my mission "daughters", meaning I was their district leader when they first came into the mission. They are both training this transfer, so props to them.

My artwork

And Äldste Rasmussen's art work (shought out to anyone who knows who 9770 is)




No comments:

Post a Comment