Monday, August 7, 2017



Family and friends,

This week we did missionary work! It was hard! It was also fun! We had to give our most positive investigator to other missionaries because he lived in their area! That was unfortunate for us but great for the other missionaries. I also got a hair cut from an Arab! He did not speak Swedish and I had taken off my glasses so I had no idea what was going on until it became to late. Oh well! I bought a watermelon for the first time in a while and look forward to eating it! I also swore off Marabou again! This time, I'll keep it off. Maybe. 

What else, ya, that's about it. I don't know, the mission life is just the best life. Elder Jackson is a beast, Handen's a great ward, and I love it!

Selfie time! If only I had known he had a 3 on his buzzer...

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment