Monday, August 14, 2017

The highlight of this week was definitaly zone conference, which is when the mission president and the assistants to the president come and give a training to the whole zone. They talked about 1 Timothy 4:12, it was super good. I've had a lot of people tell me I'm only a missionary because I'm still young and I'm just doing what my parents told me to do, but they don't understand what it's like to pray about the Book of Mormon. 

Other then that this week was just a good week of hard work and Bulgar! Fun fact of the day, ever since Christmas I've been making the same food every day for lunch and dinner, Bulgar and meatballs or chicken with creme frech and sweet and sour sauce. It literally never gets old. Never.

Also this week I saw a Chevy! It's been a long time since I've seen one of those so I had to take a picture. We also found a CTR licence plate. Elder Jackson is super good with licence plates, in his short 4 weeks here we've already found his and his dads initials, CTR, LDS, NRA, A**, SOB, and many others. I, on the other hand, am still looking for MEW.

One last thing, I also met some members from Västra Frölunda this week, that was way cool! Shout out to Leo! Lycka till och kom ihåg jag vill besöka dig efter min mission!

Love y'alls

Äldste Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment