Sunday, August 27, 2017

Hum...

I don't really know what to put down here now. I mean, this week was amazing and full of funny and awesome moments, I just forgot them all. But I do have pictures!

I was finally blessed to find the one licence plate I've been looking for my almost year in Sweden

We walked 30 min to the right address of the wrong member for dinner so I took a "sorry Sister Olsson we'll be more than a little late to dinner" seflie

I passed my year-mark so Elder Jackson made me some pancakes for breakfast (don't worry, we didn't light the candle)

I alphabetized our books of mormon, we have 53 different languages (most used in this area are Swedish, Spanish, English, Arabic, Persian, and Polish, not in that order)

But ya, life is going great! My companion is amazing, I'm loving Handen a ton, the members here love having the missionaries over for dinner, I made it a year without ironing my non-iron Kirkland signature shirts, life is a party!

Side note, everyone should give President Monson a birthday present by doing a good deed to some one else.

Elder Wilson



No comments:

Post a Comment