Monday, August 28, 2017

A super big snail

Kära familj och vänner,

This week I saw a super big snail. I took a picture but you cannot really tell how big it is, so you'll have to trust me that the snail was massive.

I also went on splits again with Vendeslö and that was a party! I was with Elder Ashford and we had a blast. Afterwards we found out that the church was getting deep cleaned so we couldn't walk in it. That meant we had to have our companionship study and ringstund outside so that was a party. 

This week is also transfers, but both Elder Jackson and I will stay in Handen. We are also getting two sets of missionaries from Hägersten, one of which is Elder Warnick who is also from Lone Peak! That also means my district is made up of what once was a zone until recent changes, so that's fun. 

We have this one member who is friends with one of our investigators and this week was the investigators birthday so the member invited her and us to pizza hut buffet. If you want the missionaries to like you, be like this member. Nothing is better than teaching members friends while eating american pizza. 

Gotta bounce, we're going to Stockholm to look at some museums today, hejdå!

Äldste Wilson

ps, looks like Sweden if considering the separation of state and church.




No comments:

Post a Comment