Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Family, friends, and others,

Not a whole lot of time today, so I'll just answer some questions I've been asked throughout my mission so far, by you, my faithful followers.

No, I do not think it is cold. The last time I checked, it takes a little more than -2 Celsius to be classified as "cold" in my view, especially when I have to wear pants.

I have not quite yet actually got around to purchasing a winter coat, but if it makes any one feel better (dad) I'll start wearing my thermal undies.

Emma, I will not give you a shout out.

My companion is quite awesome! If I were to describe him in three words, I would ask him what three words he would use to describe himself with, to which he responded "Analyse, create, passion." He's from Wisconsin. He has a brother who just left to the MTC for Argentina. He likes pasta.

After zone conference we had a thanksgiving dinner that was pretty good, but we did nothing on actual thanksgiving day. Sweden does like black Friday though.

Swedish goes pretty good, I mean, obviously it's hard, but it's coming. Oh, and you all thought I couldn't spell in English? Watch me try to spell in Swedish!

The Lund ward is awesome, I love it. I think the rest of the world could learn something from how it operates. Every talk is directly focused on Jesus Christ. Every ward council meeting (which happens every week) is attended by almost every ward council member, even though most of them live about an hour drive from Lund. 

Pictures!
7714: Surprise selfe with my comp!






7706: When you really want a big pot of chicken noodle soup, but don't have a big pot.









7703: For those of you who remember a while back, some poor Swede lost a can named Wilson. Wilson is still lost.

Jag älskar er!

Äldste Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment